Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Inside Laugh Cry Repeat's industrial DTLA studio [Of a Kind]
· "Truly healthy" spray tans at Chocolate Sun in WeHo [Chalkboard]
· Cherries and the tropics: two of Mother's out-there prints for spring [Denimology]
· Esprit is shuttering all its North American stores [Bloomberg]
· Tracking Drew Barrymore's ombre hair evolution [Beauty Counter]
· Clare Vivier designing an accessories collection for Theory [R29]