Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
If you're planning to continue celebrating Valentine's Day this weekend and are looking for some
kinky creative ways to spice up the night, then SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills has put together a hell of a deal for you. For the entire month of February, they're offering three racy packages curated in their Regalo boutique that feature a slew of treats, tools and toys to set the mood. Offerings range from themed books to condoms to decadent bon bons, but we've just rounded up the Kiki de Montparnasse goodies because we like making you blush.
· The "Sexy Little Surprises" package is $150 (plus tax) and features Kiki de Montparnasse’s all-natural mini massage candle and "soft non-stick tape used for intimate restraining arts," as SLS tells us.
· The "Savor Love Slowly" package is $350 (plus tax) and features the above Kiki de Montparnasse items as well as cotton and lace panties with “Aime-moi” (which is French for “Love me”) on the backside.
· The "Ultimate" package is $1,500 (plus tax) and features the "Aime-moi" panties as well as a Travel Intimacy kit, explicit silk sleep mask, and—our personal favorite—24K gold handcuffs.
Contact SLS Hotel at 310-247-0400 for complete package details.
· SLS Beverly Hills [Official Site]
· Kiki de Montparnasse [Official Site]
· Kiki de Montparnasse Planning a Move to Melrose Place? [Racked]