Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· PetSmart places huge billboard atop indie WeHo pet shop [WHP]
· Style blogger Late Afternoon names her fave LA spots [Late Afternoon]
· History of L.L. Burns Western Costume Building to be transformed into DTLA's "Sparkle Factory" [Blog Downtown]
· Lana Del Rey spotted in Citizens of Humanity's floral jeans [Denimology]
· Alexander Wang's spring T campaign features Die Antwoord [WWD]
· Allure and Beautybar.com launch Birchbox competitor, Sample Society [All the Rage]