Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Ever wonder where ridiculously good-looking celebs, tastemakers and blogstars shop or get primped? Here's a roundup of local retail and beauty haunts that were graced with fancy sightings this week.
Diane Kruger. Photo via FameFlynet
· Monika Chiang (108 S Robertson Blvd): "Sophia Bush attends the Monika Chiang One-Year Anniversary Celebration at the Robertson Blvd store on Wednesday (December 5) [....] Sophia visiting with a friend the next day." [Just Jared]
· Andy LeCompte (616 N Almont Dr): "A blonde haired Rose McGowan stopping by the Andy LeCompte Salon in West Hollywood, California on December 6th." [Zimbio]
· Paper Source (W 3rd Street): "Hilary Duff stops for some wrapping paper at Paper Source after her pilates session on Tuesday (December 4) in Los Angeles." [Just Jared]
· Salon Benjamin (8910 Melrose Ave): "Diane Kruger was assailed by a horde of paparazzi as she stepped out of Salon Benjamin in West Hollywood on Wednesday." [Coco Perez]
· Figaro Cafe (1802 N Vermont Ave): "Jon Hamm heads out for lunch with his Mad Men co-star Elisabeth Moss after a day of working on their show on Tuesday (December 4) at Figaro Cafe in Los Feliz." [Just Jared]