Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Ever wonder where ridiculously good-looking celebs, tastemakers and blogstars shop or get primped? Here's a roundup of local retail and beauty haunts that were graced with fancy sightings this week.
Photo via Marina Monroe/Instagram
· Stylehaus at The Grove (189 The Grove Dr): "[Paris Hilton] @parishilton and @riverviiperi doing a little last minute shopping at @stylehaus." [Instagram]
· Kristie Streicher Beauty Bar (8327 Melrose Ave): "Glee actress Lea Michele stopped in at the Kristie Streicher Beauty Bar in West Hollywood, [I'm Not Obsessed]
· Whole Foods (7871 Santa Monica Blvd): "Jessica Alba keeps it cool and casual as she heads into Whole Foods Market on Thursday (December 27) in Los Angeles [...] Over the weekend, Jessica was seen carrying her adorable daughter Haven while doing some last minute holiday shopping at Williams-Sonoma and Trader Joe's." [Just Jared]
· Shades Salon (144 S Doheny Dr): "She's high maintenance! Kim Kardashian visits Beverly Hills hair salon THREE times in just two days." [Daily Mail]
· Matsuhisa (129 N La Cienega Blvd): "Katy Perry and John Mayer keep close while heading into Matsuhisa restaurant for dinner on Thursday (December 27) in Beverly Hills." [Just Jared]