Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Takeaway from the list of Racked LA's most popular posts of the year: Angelenos really care about reality TV stars (even if we don't like to admit it), cute kids are always a hit—as is the American Apparel warehouse sale—and local shoppers are really, really primed for Topshop. Excluding our very popular hottest trainers contest, and without further ado, here are the most-trafficked posts of the past year.
11. Robertson, Abbot Kinney: Top FNO Block Parties
10. Gotta Wear Shades: The Best Sunglass Shops in LA
9. Kate Upton Wears Roseark Jewelry in Racy New GQ Spread
8. LA Fashion Folks Reveal Their Go-To Cheap Mani/Pedi Spots
7. Everything to Know About Topshop's (Now Open!) LA Pop-Up
6. Underneath It All: The Best Lingerie Shopping in LA
5. Rob Kardashian's Sock Line Arthur George Picked Up at Neimans
4. Bridal Sample Sales: Where to Get The Dress for (Much) Less
3. American Apparel's Massive Flea Market Returns Friday
2. Introducing The Indie 38, AKA LA's Top Mom and Pops
1. Monica Rose on Dressing LA's Most Stylish Tot, Baby Alaia