Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Ever wonder where ridiculously good-looking celebs, tastemakers and blogstars shop or get primped? Here's a roundup of local retail and beauty haunts that were graced with fancy sightings this week.
Photo via FameFlynet
· Opening Ceremony (451 N La Cienega Blvd) and Maxfield (8825 Melrose Ave): "Gwen Stefani continued her shopping blitz on Wednesday by hitting up Opening Ceremony and Maxfields in West Hollywood." [Coco Perez]
· Kelly Cole (175 S La Brea): "Justin Theroux does some shopping the week before Christmas on Sunday (December 16) at the Kelly Cole store in Los Angeles." [Just Jared]
· Barnes & Noble (12136 Ventura Blvd): "Gwen Stefani and her husband, Gavin Rossdale, squeezed in some holiday shopping when they hit up a Barnes & Noble in Studio City, CA, yesterday." [Popsugar]
· James Perse (357 Noth Canon Dr): "On Tuesday Dec. 18, Jessica Simpson's fiance Eric Johnson went shopping at the James Perse boutique in Beverly Hills with his blonde daughter (wearing a pink sweater and with a bow in her hair) in tow." [US Weekly]
· Fred Segal (500 Broadway St): "The adorable redhead actress [Alyson Hannigan looks like she picked up quite the haul at Fred Segal in Santa Monica." [Stylebistro]