Ever wonder where ridiculously good-looking celebs, tastemakers and blogstars shop or get primped? Here's a roundup of local retail and beauty haunts that were graced with fancy sightings this week.
Photo via FameFlynet
· Opening Ceremony (451 N La Cienega Blvd) and Maxfield (8825 Melrose Ave): "Gwen Stefani continued her shopping blitz on Wednesday by hitting up Opening Ceremony and Maxfields in West Hollywood." [Coco Perez]
· Kelly Cole (175 S La Brea): "Justin Theroux does some shopping the week before Christmas on Sunday (December 16) at the Kelly Cole store in Los Angeles." [Just Jared]
· Barnes & Noble (12136 Ventura Blvd): "Gwen Stefani and her husband, Gavin Rossdale, squeezed in some holiday shopping when they hit up a Barnes & Noble in Studio City, CA, yesterday." [Popsugar]
· James Perse (357 Noth Canon Dr): "On Tuesday Dec. 18, Jessica Simpson's fiance Eric Johnson went shopping at the James Perse boutique in Beverly Hills with his blonde daughter (wearing a pink sweater and with a bow in her hair) in tow." [US Weekly]
· Fred Segal (500 Broadway St): "The adorable redhead actress [Alyson Hannigan looks like she picked up quite the haul at Fred Segal in Santa Monica." [Stylebistro]