Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- "#sscoachella" - @chrisrodomado
- "On the #sscoachella #cruise heading to #Jamaica - Tonight: #Grimes and #CloudNothings :) and maybe #pulp" - @elkenyc
- "#sscoachella #pool" - @eyextension
- "James Murphy is setting the tone for the #SSCoachella cruise with his poolside opening set!" - @nickydigital
- "#sscoachella The Library Deck. Last gram b4 all communications are cut off. We are Just off the coast of Florida!" - @tommysaleh
- "WELCOME ABOARD #SSCOACHELLA" - @rhondaintl
- "kind of a big deal #pulp #sscoachella #bahamas" - @constablemckanna
If you haven't experienced any major FOMO anxiety today, get a load of this. Early this year, we mentioned that Cali's Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival was set to hit the high seas this month for its festival on a massive cruise ship. Well, S.S. Coachella is indeed happening right this second, and they're now in Jamaica from the Bahamas. If you're reading this, you've sadly missed the boat.
To ease the pain, we've rounded up a few Instagram snaps that will allow us all to live vicariously through the lucky music fiends that are catching acts like Pulp, Hot Chip, Girl Talk and Sleigh Bells amidst a tropical paradise.
· S.S. Coachella [Official Site]
· All Aboard? [Racked]