Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- ShoeMint satchels, $20!
- The pricing breakdown.
- OMG shoes!
- ShoeMint's footwear deals, with styles in every size.
- JewelMint jewels.
- JewelMint's generous pricing structure.
- $1-$5 beauty stocking stuffers.
- StyleMint sunnies, $10.
- Super-soft StyleMint basics, $10.
- The coveted Carol ShoeMint heel, $30.
- More pricing deals.
In the midst of rounding up pop-up shops and first-time deals for your holiday shopping pleasure, this sale managed to slip through the cracks—but there's still tons of time to enjoy it. Starting from last week and continuing through December 23rd, ShoeMint, JewelMint, StyleMint, IntiMint and HomeMint, aka The Mints, are hosting a huge holiday sample sale at 8474 West 3rd Street.
We stopped by the sale last night and were glad to see a plentiful supply of offerings from each of the celebrity-helmed sites, with generous pricing (70% to 90% off!) to match. Standouts include Rachel Bilson and Nicole Chavez's awesome ShoeMint schoolboy satchels for $20, ShoeMint's top footwear styles (Carol, Kathryn, Dayna, more) for $30, Brooke Burke-Charvet's pretty IntiMint lingerie for a jaw-dropping $10 a pop and Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's StyleMint threads for $10.
There are also trays filled with Kate Bosworth and Cher Coulter's JewelMint baubles and a handful of Justin Timberlake's fragrant HomeMint candles. Swing by the sale Wednesdays through Fridays from 12pm to 9pm and Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 7pm. Cash and credit accepted; inventory is replenished daily.
· Justin Timberlake To Launch Decor Shopping Site HomeMint [Racked]
· Kate Bosworth's Boyfriend Directs New JewelMint Promo [Racked]
· Brooke Burke-Charvet on Designing Luxe Lingerie for Less [Racked]
· Who What Wear, Geri Hirsch Join BeachMint's Cyber Monday [Racked]