Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Ever wonder where ridiculously good-looking celebs, tastemakers and blogstars shop or get primped? Here's a roundup of local retail and beauty haunts that were graced with fancy sightings this week.
Photo via FameFlynet
· Barneys New York (9570 Wilshire Blvd): "Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux went shopping at Barneys New York in Beverly Hills yesterday. The couple browsed the perfume section and left the department store with a bag in hand." [Popsugar]
· Crate and Barrel (189 The Grove Dr): "Jaime King shops at Crate and Barrel supporting Rebuilding Together held at The Grove." [Yahoo]
· Target (7100 Santa Monica Blvd): "Jessica Alba carries her precious daughter Haven after grabbing lunch with eldest daughter Honor at Tavern on Sunday [...] Later in the day, the 31-year-old actress was seen making a stop at Target to pick up some household essentials." [Just Jared]
· Disneyland (313 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim): "The most magical place on earth got even more magical Thursday when Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy joined in on the fun. The Heat costars, joined by Sandra's son, Louis, and Melissa's husband, Ben Falcone, appeared to be enjoying themselves during their day at Disneyland." [E! Online]
· LACMA (5905 Wilshire Blvd): "Actress Hilary Duff and her husband Mike Comrie take their son Luca to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art for a fun family day in Los Angeles." [Zimbio]