Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Donald Trump campaigns for Anna Wintour on Fox [Fashionista]
· Narciso Rodriguez hires a "suit" to help him with his business [WSJ]
· Top fashion brands of 2012 include Ugg, Talbots and Chanel [Racked N'tl]
· Smell like absinthe with L'Wren Scott's first fragrance [InStyle]
· Selfridges asks brands to cut it out with the logos [Telegraph UK]
· The Chinese officially buy more luxury than Americans [Bloomberg]