Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Ever wonder where ridiculously good-looking celebs, tastemakers and blogstars shop or get primped? Here's a roundup of local retail and beauty haunts that were graced with fancy sightings this week.
Photo via FameFlynet
· Ron Herman (8100 Melrose Ave): "Taking a much deserved break from working on her seventh album, Mandy Moore treated herself to a casual shopping excursion in Los Angeles [...] Dressed casually in black leggings and a hoodie, the "American Dreamz" [star] rummaged the racks at Ron Herman while exiting with her purchases in-hand." [Celebrity-Gossip]
· Marc Jacobs (8400 Melrose Pl): "Emma Roberts' unusual top certainly turned heads [...] She'd been shopping at the Marc Jacobs store on Melrose Place in West Hollywood and carried her relatively modest purchases - only two bags - slung over her left arm." [Daily Mail]
· Brentwood Country Mart (225 26th St): "Alanis Morissette gives a smile as she makes her way into the Brentwood Country Mart in Los Angeles." [Babble]
· Salon Benjamin (8910 Melrose Ave): "Emma Stone left Salon Benjamin in West Hollywood and headed back to her car with a smile on her face yesterday. " [Popsugar]
· Rite-Aid (1001 S Glendon Ave): "Diane Kruger leaves a Rite-Aid pharmacy holding an open box of tissues on Monday (November 5) in Los Angeles." [Just Jared]