Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Forever 21 taps Chanel Iman for holiday campaign [Forever 21]
· Theory partnered with Uniqlo on warm-looking coats [Style.com]
· Michelle Obama recycled Michael Kors for acceptance speech [Racked N'tl]
· Vogue Hommes out, GQ Style in at Condé Nast [Facebook via R29]
· Karlie Kloss channels Red Riding Hood for Vogue China [Design Scene]