Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Ever wonder where ridiculously good-looking celebs, tastemakers and blogstars shop or get primped? Here's a roundup of local retail and beauty haunts that were graced with fancy sightings this week.
Photo via FameFlynet
· Target (2705 Teller Rd): "On Nov. 25, [Britney Spears], 30, braved a Thousand Oaks, Calif. Target store with her sons Sean, 7, and Jayden, 6, and sister Jamie Lynn, 21, in tow. Though the singer and X Factor judge—clad in flip-flops and a sleeveless top—didn't venture to the store on Black Friday, she no doubt secured some good deals." [US Magazine]
· Lomography (7998 Santa Monica Blvd): "We're The Millers actress Emma Roberts shopping at a Lomography camera store in Los Angeles [...] The young actress is sporting a small hickey on her neck." [Zimbio]
· Chateau Marmont (8221 Sunset Blvd): "Ryan Gosling keeps a low profile while leaving the Chateau Marmont and heading to visit a friend at the Hollywood Hills Hotel on Thursday afternoon (November 29) in Hollywood." [Just Jared]
· Brentwood Country Mart (225 26th St): "Alessandra Ambrosio walks hand in hand with her daughter Anja while they brave the rain to grab a snack at the Brentwood Country Mart on Thursday." [Just Jared]
· Aroma Café (18047 Ventura Blvd): "Former Beverly Hills 90210 costars and old pals Luke Perry and Jennie Garth continue to catch up on old times (and inadvertently stoke their already-dismissed romance rumors) after they were spotted out together on an afternoon stroll Thursday in Los Angeles [...] The two popped into the Aroma Café in North Hollywood where [Garth] grabbed a doggie bag and coffee to go." [E! Online]