Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Cult Gaia floral crowns held by floating hand sculptures
- Crybaby Presents designers Lisa Ziven and Dakolta Solt
- Adorable pouches by Crybaby Presents
- Fun socks by Hansel from Basel
- Tappan Collective's curated artwork
- Crybaby Presents and Cult Gaia's collaborative turbands
- Tappan Collective art
- Perfect partywear by Crybaby Presents
- More curated goodness from Tappan Collective
- Cult Gaia's Jasmin Larian (center), Closet Rich's Elizabeth Kott (right)
- Interesting sculpture from Tappan Collective
- The scene
Local tastemakers, style stars and art buffs flocked to 7908 Santa Monica Blvd this past weekend for the grand unveiling of a unique holiday shop curated by three female-powered brands. After nearly a week's worth of anticipation, Crybaby Presents, Cult Gaia and Tappan Collective's COUP! pop-up has finally arrived, and it's as wildly inspiring as we hoped it would be.
Offering a rare blend of retro-inspired apparel, avant-garde accessories, vibrant headwear, coffee table essentials and jaw-dropping artwork, COUP! is undoubtedly this season's one-stop shop for out-of-the-box gifts. And it's not just the must-have inventory that reels you in; the space's playful decor and merchandising are just as captivating.
From picking Cult Gaia's colorful floral crowns off floating hand sculptures designed by Jasmin Larian's mother Angela to perusing Crybaby's latest and greatest creations with the designers themselves, holiday shopping has never been this fun. Pop by and welcome COUP! to the neighborhood Tuesday through Saturday from 11am to 6pm and Sunday from 12 to 5pm.
· Cult Gaia, Crybaby & Tappan Collective Launch a Holiday Shop [Racked]