Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Ever wonder where ridiculously good-looking celebs, tastemakers and blogstars shop or get primped? Here's a roundup of local retail and beauty haunts that were graced with fancy sightings this week.
January Jones in Los Feliz. Photo via FameFlynet
· Reformation (8253 Melrose Ave): "Miley Cyrus checks out some new swag while shopping at Reformation [...] the 19-year-old entertainer was just named a performer at the VH1 Divas concert, which is set to air on December 16!" [Just Jared]
· Dragonfly Dulou (2066 Hillhurst Ave): "January Jones took her son, Xander, to children's boutique Dragonfly Dulou in LA yesterday. She wore skinny jeans and a plaid shirt for the outing while carrying the 1-year-old back to their car." [Popsugar]
· AllSaints (100 N Robertson Blvd): "Britney Spears holds onto a flavorful drink from Starbucks while doing some shopping along Robertson Boulevard on Thursday (November 15) in Beverly Hills [...] The 30-year-old singer and X Factor judge made a stop at the All Saints store before heading home to get ready for the live results show of her talent competition." [Just Jared]
· House of Tailoring (848 La Cienega Blvd): "Jenna Dewan-Tatum gave a serene smile outside House of Tailoring in West Hollywood." [US Weekly]
· Earth Bar (8365 Santa Monica Blvd): "Hart Of Dixie actress Jaime King and a friend leaving the Earth Bar with some healthy drinks in West Hollywood, California on November 13." [Zimbio]
· Barneys New York (9570 Wilshire Blvd): "Adam Levine keeps a low profile in a hat and sunglasses while heading into Barneys New York to do some shopping on Saturday (November 10) in Beverly Hills [...] The 33-year-old The Voice coach took off his purple sweatshirt and showed off his tattoos as he exited the store later in the afternoon." [Just Jared]