Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Tomorrow brings the launch of the much-anticipated Maison Martin Margiela for H&M collection, but it's also the kick-off for a laundry list of big sample sales. There are nine taking place tomorrow in Downtown LA, including first-timers 3.1 Phillip Lim and The News Showroom. Shoppers will find discounts on leather jackets, jeans, dresses both formal and casual, shoes, bags, tees and even kid's clothes. Our hit list is right this way.
At The Cooper Building
· 3.1 Phillip Lim (noon): At this, the brand's first-ever LA sample sale, find deals on women's and men's ready-to-wear, accessories and shoes as well as kid's items. [Dealfeed]
· A.L.C. (10am): Save up to 70% on pre-fall and summer 2012 items including leather jackets, sweaters and silk pieces. [Dealfeed]
· Levi's Vintage, Levi's Made & Crafted (10am): Men's and women's denim, chinos, tops, sweaters, dresses and outerwear priced as low as $40. [Dealfeed]
· The News Showroom (10am): Deals on goods from Cheap Monday, Clu, Eternal Child and Anniel. [Dealfeed]
· AG Jeans (9am): Women's and men's jeans priced as low as $20. [Dealfeed]
· Fluxus (9am): Up to 90% off clothes; prices start at just $10. [Dealfeed]
· NSF, Chambers, Love Birds, Again, The Furies (4pm): Save from 30 to 50% off. [Dealfeed]
· Funktional (10am): Women's apparel is 50 to 75% off. [Dealfeed]
· Clover Canyon (noon): Women's clothes from this boho-cool LA label are up to 75% off wholesale. [Dealfeed]