Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Ever wonder where ridiculously good-looking celebs, tastemakers and blogstars shop or get primped? Here's a roundup of local retail and beauty haunts that were graced with fancy sightings this week.
· Wasteland (7428 Melrose Ave): "We know Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman were just at LAX, presumably getting ready to fly off to a very romantic and exotic locale for their post-nuptial bliss. But new photos have come out showing the two getting
wasted some Wasteland goodies prior to their airport rendezvous!! The newlyweds looked cozy and comfy as they cruised down Melrose together. [Perez Hilton]
· Salon Benjamin (8910 Melrose Ave): "'Lovesick' actress Ali Larter stops by Salon Benjamin in West Hollywood, CA on October 4th, 2012." [Zimbio]
· New Stone Age (8407 W 3rd St): "'Madmen' actress January Jones shops at New Stone Age for jewelry in West Hollywood, CA on October 5th, 2012." [Flynet]
· Bristol Farms (9039 Beverly Blvd): "Kate Bosworth and her fiance Michael Polish take a stroll through Bristol Farms Market after having lunch at Lemonade Cafe on Wednesday (October 3) in West Hollywood, Calif." [Just Jared]
· The Commons (4799 Commons Way, Calabasas): "Willow Smith works her new braids while shopping at the Commons in Calabasas, California. The 11-year-old entertainer wore a checkered top and combat boots with her Abercrombie Jeans during her afternoon out with her bodyguard." [Denimology]