Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Bloggers Aimee Song (center) and Shea Marie (right) with friend
- eBay holiday collective items by Tibi and Jonathan Adler
- Colorful zipper pouch by Chris Benz, $30
- Steven Alan Taka iPhone shoulder bag, $95
- Steven Alan Kazu leather bifold, $65
- Fallon Lorenz bound choker, $88
- The You Can't Fake Fashion 2013 tote
eBay has a lot to celebrate. There's a refreshed logo, the implementation of Feed that allows users to curate their own shopping experiences, a snazzy new Tumblr, and the 2013 eBay and CFDA "You Can't Fake Fashion" tote customized by 100 top designers. There's also the highly-anticipated eBay Holiday Collective, which top bloggers couldn't get enough of at last night's eBay Fashion bash at Palihouse in WeHo.
The limited-edition collection, which our sister site Racked National thoroughly highlights (with pricing!) here, features 40 unique gifts designed by Billy Reid, Chris Benz, Fallon, Jonathan Adler, Ruffian, Steven Alan and Tibi. Local blogstars like Aimee Song and Shea Marie perused select pieces displayed amongst decorative birds after chatting with stylist Annabel Tollman.
Check out our gallery for some party snaps and look out for the eBay Holiday Collective in the site's Fashion Vault when it launches on November 12.
· eBay Collective [Official Site]
· LA Blogger Aimee Song Makes Up to $50,000 On Brand Collabs [Racked]
· eBay Unveils Designer Collaborations: Presenting All 40 Items, Plus Pricing [Racked National]