Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Inside the home of textile designer Rachel Craven [Chalkboard Mag]
· Local Target selling "Mr. President" masks of Mitt Romney [Mediabistro]
· Cara Delevingne covers Style.com for spring [Fashion Etc.]
· Tamara Mellon's next steps include a charity, brand and a book [NY Times]
· Jessica Biel chose the Giambattista Valli pink gown for its 'romance' [Elle UK]
· Schiaparelli brand is still shopping for a designer [WWD]
· Dolce & Gabbana's tax evasion trial is set for December [Vogue UK]