Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Kurt Cobain
- Patsy and Edina of Ab Fab!
- Gangster clowns: Taylor Jacobson, Mena Suvari and Mena's boyfriend tattoo artist Salvador Sanchez. (See a better photo here)
- The Bellagio Las Vegas fountain show!
- The Hatter from Alice in Wonderland
- Bert sans Ernie
- Pizza anyone?
- The Guy Fawkes mask never stops being creepy
- Dia de los Muertos meets Wednesday Addams
- Teen Wolf's Colton Haynes as Gandhi
- Party host and Just Jared founder Jared Eng
Siren Studios Orange was the venue of choice for yet another Hollywood extravaganza: Wildfox and Just Jared's starry Halloween rager. We stopped by the private bash on Saturday to catch some famous faces and snap copy-worthy costumes for the big day.
As expected from the fantastical fashion label and the celebrity-approved blogger, the Alice in Wonderland-themed event was packed with inventive costumes donned by a range of actors, musicians and style stars. We spotted vampires Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka enjoying tarot card readings, a Tweedle Dee Ashley Benson getting lost in the haystack maze, Teen Wolf's Colton Haynes cutting a rug on the dance floor as Gandhi (really) and Russell Simmons rocking an Adidas tracksuit in the 3D illusion room.
The night's "Most Unexpected Costume" award goes to stylist Taylor Jacobson and actress Mena Suvari, who joined Suvari's boyfriend tattoo artist Salvador Sanchez as Mister Cartoon gangster jokers. See the trio, along with a selection of other creative looks, in our gallery.
· Wildfox Swim Scores Cintia Dicker for Bond-Inspired Shoot [Racked]
· Where JustJared's Jared Eng Shops at the Beverly Center [Racked]
· Inside Naven's Super-Sized Spring Runway Extravaganza [Racked]