Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Ever wonder where ridiculously good-looking celebs, tastemakers and blogstars shop or get primped? Here's a roundup of local retail and beauty haunts that were graced with fancy sightings this week.
Photo via FameFlynet
· Rag & Bone (8533 Melrose Ave): "She's been spotted at Neiman Marcus, Barneys, and cosmetics shop Jo Malone in Beverly Hills. And Reese Witherspoon continued her post-baby/winter shopping spree this week with a trip to Rag & Bone in West Hollywood Thursday." [Daily Mail]
· Neiman Marcus (9700 Wilshire Blvd): "Reese Witherspoon is all smiles while doing some shopping with a gal pal at Neiman Marcus on Wednesday (October 24) in Beverly Hills." [Just Jared]
· Gap (1355 3rd St): "Reese Witherspoon was all smiles hanging out with her eldest son, Deacon Phillippe, in Santa Monica, CA, earlier today [...] For her latest outing, Reese had Deacon along to help her pick out a few things at Gap and then join her for a a midday Jamba Juice snack." [Popsugar]
· Opening Ceremony (451 N La Cienega Blvd): "Emma Roberts hit up Opening Ceremony in West Hollywood on Wednesday and she looked adorbs! The actress wore a billowy white top, skinny polka dot pants and red patent leather Christian Louboutin shoes. Emma was also sporting her Nanette Lepore cat eye sunnies." [Perez Hilton]
· Burton Snowboards (8175 Melrose Ave): "Lea Michele and her boyfriend/co-star Cory Monteith are getting in the skiing spirit as they went to scoop up some snowboards at Burton in West Hollywood." [X17]
· Brentwood Country Mart (225 26th St): "Ben Affleck carries his super cute daughter Seraphina as they leave the Brentwood Country Mart on Tuesday morning (October 23) in California." [Just Jared]