Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Print play by Louise Gray
- Hot honeycombs by Marios Schwab
- Embellishment action by Michael van der Ham
- Creepy-cool jewelry display by Dominic Jones
- Paradise prints by Mary Katrantzou
- Fierce footwear by Nicholas Kirkwood
- Fiery digitalism by Todd Lynn
- Brilliant wristlet by Craig Lawrence
- Pixelated suit by Agi & Sam
- Cool moto by Agi & Sam
- Bad kitty by Shaun Samson
- Chrome-plated Adidas sandals by Shaun Samson
The British Fashion Council is back in town to give LA a taste of London's brightest stars. The initiative also offers British designers a touch of Cali inspiration for upcoming collections, as proven by both Holly Fulton and Mary Katrantzou.
Yesterday we swung by Ace Gallery Beverly Hills to peep more of Katrantzou's printed perfection, as well as innovative eye candy from designers like Louise Gray, Marios Schwab, Nicholas Kirkwood, Todd Lynn, Craig Lawrence, David Koma, Dominic Jones Jewellery, Michael van der Ham, Agi & Sam, Lee Roach and Shaun Samsom. Fun fact: Samson is actually a Cali native (raised in San Diego) and is the mastermind behind those infamous Mexican blanket tees at Opening Ceremony.
Flip through our gallery to see our favorite finds and recommend some Mexican restaurants for the designers to hit up before they return across the pond. They're hooked!
· 14 Fierce Looks from BFC's London Designer Showcase [Racked]
· Designer Holly Fulton's London FW Show Was Inspired by LA [Racked]
· Shaun Samson's Colorful Cali-Mex Styles Now Available at OC [Racked]
· Pre-Order Current/Elliott x Mary Katrantzou on Moda Operandi [Racked]