Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· New ordinance could block Wal-Mart in Chinatown [LAist]
· Images of the We're Revolting pop up at Creatures of Comfort [Cool Hunting]
· Model Louise Parker talks working with Hedi Slimane, walking Saint Laurent [The Cut]
· Vogue gets an HBO documentary [Vogue UK]
· Kate Spade to launch lower-priced brand [Racked N'tl]
· Jourdan Dunn shoots DIY lookbook for Rag & Bone [Daily Mail]
· Ideeli phases out men's, kid's, and home to focus on women's [WWD]