Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Trope L'oeil high-top ladies sneaker, $129
- Leather drainpipe pants, $349
- Dress, $199
- Silk top, $149
- Plexi wedge ankle boot, $349
- Men's painted jeans, $99
- Men's loafer, $199
- Candy wrapper clutch, $59.95
- Men's bow-tie shirt, $99
- Faceless watch bracelet, $49.95
- Folded base tote, $199
- Hair lock necklace, $12.95
- Men's wool coat, $199
- Knee-high leather boots, $299
- Fusion of two dresses, $199
After months of rumormongering, leaked ads and pricing details, H&M has finally released all the images of its November 15th collaboration with Maison Martin Margiela. The lookbook, made up of 100 photos that were released to press a few days ago but were embargoed until this morning, was timed to debut the morning after an epic NYC party. Above, a selection of our favorite pieces for men and women.
Our sister site has the entire thing right here as well as a video of VIPs walking the red carpet in their gifted MMM x H&M garb. Click over for all the images and to watch Kanye pose while Sarah Jessica Parker talks her love of fashion collabs.
· View the Whole Margiela X H&M Collection, Plus Hear Sarah Jessica Parker, Selma Blair, and More Weigh In [Racked N'tl]
· Six New Photos of Maison Martin Margiela for H&M Hit the Web [Racked]
· Maison Martin Margiela for H&M is Confirmed for Nov 15th [Racked]