Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Our list for the best place in the city to blow a paycheck includes Maxfield and its racks of uber-expensive designer goods on Melrose Ave, Fred Segal's mini-mall in Santa Monica, Opening Ceremony's department store-like space on La Cienega, American Rag Cie's shoe and denim selection on La Brea, and Space.NK's luxe beauty offerings at the Brentwood Country Mart.
Only one can win the golden turben, however. Which will it be? Cast your vote below and note: This poll is now closed.
· Vote Now! LA's Best Beauty, Health or Fitness Craze Is... [Racked]
· Vote Now! LA's Best Men's Store Is... [Racked]
· Vote Now! LA's Store of the Year Is... [Racked]
· Vote! What is LA's Best New Store? [Racked]
· The Voting Begins! Name the LA Shoe Store of the Year [Racked]