Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Ever wonder where ridiculously good-looking celebs, tastemakers and blogstars shop or get primped? Here's a roundup of local retail and beauty haunts that were graced with fancy sightings this week.
Photo via FameFlynet
· Planet Blue (800 14th St): "Kate Beckinsale rocks blue jeans and a t-shirt with a pair of tan heels while out shopping on Wednesday (October 17) in Santa Monica [...] The 39-year-old actress was joined by her husband, director Len Wiseman, and her daughter Lily while picking up some things at boutique clothing shop Planet Blue." [Just Jared]
· Villa Blanca (9601 Brighton Way): "Honey Boo Boo got a taste of fine dining in Beverly Hills on Tuesday, sampling the upscale 'sketti' at Villa Blanca, the restaurant owned by one of the town's Real Housewives, Lisa Vanderpump." [People]
· Drybar (13019 Ventura Blvd): "Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly Stewart enjoying some Seaweed Rice Crackers as she leaves the Dry Bar Salon in Sherman Oaks." [Zimbio]
· Bungalow Salon (8310 Beverly Blvd): "Taking care of her beauty needs, Mandy Moore stopped by Bungalow Salon in West Hollywood on Wednesday (October 17)." [Celebrity-Gossip]
· Barneys New York (9294 Civic Center Dr): "Heiress Paris Hilton and her 21 year old Spanish model boyfriend River Viiperi out shopping at Barneys New York in Beverly Hills," [Zimbio]