Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Jenny Lewis! [Photo via @CouldIHaveThat]
- Harlyn designer Maria Stanley, center
- Actress Megan Duffy in custom Shareen Vintage
- Taye Hansberry of Stuff She Likes with friend
- Naturally, "The Harlyn" was everyone's favorite drink of the night
- Jacey Duprie of Damsel in Dior scoping the goods
- We adored this flamingo print
- Great pattern and color play
- Strong shoulders
- Jacey with Samantha Hutchinson of Could I Have That
- Cute party touch: Harlyn-printed pillows
- Blogger mania
Indie rockstars, blogstars and Busy Phillips all turned up for new LA label Harlyn's spring preview at retro-themed bar Harvard & Stone last night. The event featured themed drinks, a collection showcase and—wait for it—a live performance by nostalgia-inducing songstress Jenny Lewis.
The Rilo Kiley and Postal Service vocalist isn't the only famous superfan of designer Maria Stanley's flattering prints and fits. We hear that Elizabeth Olsen, Taylor Swift, Lauren Conrad, Sophia Bush and the aforementioned Phillips are all hooked and will soon be stealing the spotlight in Harlyn's printed peplum tops (a favorite at PROJECT Las Vegas), perfect party pants and goes-with-everything dresses.
Take a peek at our fête snaps and look out for Harlyn at American Rag (150 S La Brea Ave) and Revolve Clothing very soon!
· Harlyn [Official Site]
· UNIF, Naven, Bleulab: 10 Hot Finds at PROJECT Las Vegas [Racked]