- Welcome to Navenland
- Glee's Samuel Larsen and his pretty eyes
- Our kind of girls: Nasty Gal employees taking advantage of the cotton candy
- The Keep A Breast Foundation booth in the VIP lounge
- LA bloggers Carrie Zaeh and Kiara Schwartz with Kleah Graham of Charlie & Lee (center)
- Top knots provided by LA's own Black Banditz
- Naven designers/twins/babes Alexis and Kymberly McClay
"Epic" doesn't even begin to describe the theatrics that went down at Naven's presentation production last night. Held at Siren Studios Orange and powered by BOXeight, the event featured a crazy amount of action, including a gifting suite and a Candy Land themed pop-up shop with popcorn stands, cotton candy machines and a self-serve sugar station. And then there was the runway show.
A mix of Hollywood favorites (Samuel Larsen of Glee) and fashion heavy-hitters (the girls of Nasty Gal) occupied the 6,500-square-foot space to witness Alexis and Kymberly McClay's spring cutout creations. Pop color-blocking and pretty prints (which we previewed back in August) ruled the runway, promptly charming the packed house's host of Navenettes.
But it wasn't just about cute clothes and candy. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, the Naven twins partnered with The Keep A Breast Foundation and featured an information booth dedicated to the cause in their VIP lounge. Bases: covered.
· Naven [Official Site]
· UNIF, Naven, Bleulab: 10 Hot Finds at PROJECT Las Vegas [Racked]