Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- "This Kova & T blazer is perfect. Throw it over a t-shirt and skinny jeans and you're ready to go. A blazer like this will take your look to the next level."
- "This Leonello Borghi clutch is the perfect party purse. I could see someone like Katy Perry carrying this. I was so in love with this bag and the feathers really
- "I love leather jackets, it’s kind of my thing. I love all the zippered detailing on this one from Doma. It's very rock-n-roll."
- "I’m going to miss this beautiful Jenny Han floor length dress. I wore it once to a very fancy and fun event at the Chateau Marmont. It’s very feminine on the one hand but also very sexy wi
E! News host and Clippers superfan Catt Sadler has teamed up with e-marketplace HipSwap to sell some of her prized closet cast-offs for charity. From a hot pink Naven mini to a hard-to-find Versace for H&M dress, her sale is filled with designer threads that she's rocked on and off the E! set.
To kick off the shop, we asked Sadler to drop a few lines on four of her favorite pieces. Click through the gallery for Catt's picks and starting bidding on pieces today. All proceeds will be donated to the Women Like Us Foundation, a non-profit organization co-founded by Sadler's mom.
· HipSwap [Official Site]
· Talking Fashion With Clippers Fan and E! News Host Catt Sadler [Racked]