Marilyn x MAC Hollywood Tour
- Marilyn Monroe's grave at Westwood Village Memorial Park. A fresh red rose is delivered here every single day.
- The MAC Cosmetics x Marilyn Monroe collection with one of the starlet's legendary films.
- Our wonderful Starline tour guide (and Marilyn Monroe superfan), Sally.
- Rainbow Bar and Grill (9015 Sunset Blvd), which was an italian eatery called Villa Nova in Monroe's heyday. This is where Marilyn first met her future husband, baseball legend Joe DiMaggio, on a blind date in 1952.
- This is Monroe and DiMaggio's newlywed home with signature green shutters (508 N Palm Dr). This is where, on October 6, 1954, the starlet famously declared her divorce from the athlete after only nine months of marriage.
- This is the famed pink house on Rodeo Drive that Marilyn spent time at when she wasn't frolicking inside the Beverly Hills Hotel a few blocks away.
- Although Marilyn was an LA girl through and through, she didn't officially own a home here until she was 36 years old. She purchased this Brentwood home (12305 5th Helena) in 1962 and died there the same year on August 4.