Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· La La Anthony is getting her own beauty line [All the Rage]
· Angelina Jolie takes Pax and Maddox shopping in Hollywood [US]
· Jimmy Au in Beverly Hills specializes in clothes for short men [R29]
· A peek at Prabal Gurung's new tees for spring [Luckymag]
· American Apparel just added vintage scarves to online store [Racked N'tl]
· Three ways to style a turtleneck, from the pre-fall 2012 shows [Bazaar Blog]
· Paige Denim introduces tie-dye collection inspired by Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec [Denimology]