Behold Joyrich's Poptastic Wonderland on Melrose
- A colorful display of for-sale trinkets and vintage memorabilia.
- You can't miss Joyrich's eye-catching floral-infused exterior.
- A wall lined with Joyrich's spring 2012 collection.
- Spring accessories include see-through fluorescent backpacks.
- A pop culture setting isn't complete without a Mickey Mouse shrine.
- More of Joyrich's technicolor spring offerings inspired by the '60s pop-art movement.
- Pom-pom bag chains by LA-based label, Ventidue.
- Another streetwear and pop-culture mash-up.
- Joyrich's "Pink House" pop-up is a preview of what to expect at their second store at 7703 Melrose Ave.
- The Pink House chandelier.
- Cult brands like Gerlan Jeans will be featured in the new store.
- The Pink House exterior.
- Joyrich's second store will occupy the former Melrose Sports Gear space across the street.