Inside Stella & Dot's Exclusive Spring Collection Preview
- Limited-edition pieces from Stella & Dot's January design studio.
- A guest taking advantage of Blushington's makeup touch-ups.
- This Indira necklace was a major crowd-pleaser.
- Delicate pieces from Stella & Dot's collaboration with Cali-based jeweler, Maya Brenner.
- Another favorite, the Sierra bib necklace features 12k gold-finished brass discs.
- Satisfied guests posing with their drinks and treats.
- The gold clasp on this Campari necklace was inspired by the intricate details of Egyptian doors.
- The Alexandria bib necklace, Odette cuff, Odette link earrings, and limited-edition Zaria ring.
- Amidst bauble browsing, guests were treated to s'more-inspired cupcakes.
- The limited-edition Zulu cuff from Stella & Dot's January design studio.