Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Loubs, of course
- Simon Doonan and Cameron Silver
- Alexandra Richards, Rebecca Romijn, Juicy Girls Pamela Skaist-Levy and Gela Taylor and Theodora Richards
- Actor Phillip Bloch and Simon Doonan
- Patricia Arquette and her creation.
- DVF's contribution
- Keith Richard's creation
- Patti Hansen got in on the fun
- Theodora Richards' design
- Simon Doonan's handiwork
- Look what Anthony Kiedis made
No, you cannot buy the one-of-a-kind Christian Louboutin or Diane VonFurstenburg hand-painted crossbody bags. But you could have, if you were at Barneys on Monday night, and had $20,000 to blow. Relax. The super-unique bags were auctioned off for charity at an event celebrating the launch of Hung on U, a line of bags co-designed by Patti Hansen -- as in, wife of Keith Richards, mother to daughters Alexandra and Theodora. She had some famous friends decorate and donate work: everyone from Loubs to Anthony Kiedis, Joe Zee, Rashida Jones, all in all, 20 of her talented cohorts pitched in to raise funds for the Epidermolysis Bullosa Medical Research Foundation. You can still get your hands on the Hung on U bags, either through the website, or shop Barneys for exclusive models.
· Barneys New York [Official Site]
· Hung on U [Official Site]