Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Net-a-Porter's ed. in chief Jeremy Langmead, Scott Sternberg and Holli Rogers (buying guru for Net-a-Porter)
- Andrew Garfield has some pretty mesmerizing hair
- Nathalie Love outside of Hollywood Forever
- Stars: they're just like us! They were the same stuff, over and over again, like Sarah Silverman and that weird puffy vest.
- Jenny Lewis, looking amazing as always, and Busy Phillips
- Nicole Richie and Joel Madden
A cavalcade of LA's biggest style stars went decidedly low-brow last night at the a screening of the 1979 Bill Murray classic Meatballs at the Hollywood Forever cemetery (and YES, we know it's not a drive-in). The little celebration was sponsored by Band of Outsiders, Net-a-Porter, and Mr. Porter; principals Scott Sternberg, Holli Rogers, and Jeremy Langmead were naturally in attendance. So were other Angelino style icons like Nicole Richie (and her husband, who definitely isn't) and indie rock goddess Jenny Lewis. Eats for the night were served up by rock star restaurant Animal -- they made (what else) meatballs and meatball sandwiches just for the occasion. You are not going to be wowed by any of the fashion statements (click through the gallery to see pretty starts looking a little shlubby), but everyone had a fab time.
· Band of Outsiders [Official Site]
· Net-a-Porter [Official Site]
· Mr. Porter [Official Site]