Just for LA: City Specific Beach Coverups
- For the Ace in Palm Springs at the wedding of your ex's sister who always looked up to you and you can't let her down sartorially this weekend: and also you feel badly wearing such a hot swimsuit underneath it considering who your ex ended up with anyway.
- To meet a very famous and very incognito actor who may or may not have just been dating a somewhat recently divorced superstar but is most definitely 'dating' you at a dive in Venice, by
- easy breezy silverlake hottubbing at whazhername's house that her stepdad bought her-perfect midcentury furniture included- in the hills that has a view of pretty much only the dogpark: Caftans from
- Griffith Park pool hopping with your super cute eco neighbor after a nice day at the farmers market buying tons of fresh produce (even though you only eat rice cakes with peanut butter at home and hamburgers when you go out):
For the Malibu BBQ where even though you are lovely and elegant you probably are going to get ketchup on yourself because the food is caterer by someone amazing and you are hoping no one notices you are just standing there next to the hors d'oeuvres
- For the Santa Monica beach picnic with the crew that kinda bores you but always has cute friends of friends: $48 at www.jcrew.com