Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Cha-CHING: Volcom sold to the French for $600 million [Apparel News]
· Crappy pawnshop stealthily opens in upscale-ish Wilshire building [Curbed LA]
· Metropark bankruptcy means stores closing all over So Cal [OC Register]
· Ooh la la, French General is like a slice of Parisian tea cake in Silverlake [Mondette]
· Not a joke: hot new trend is cat ears that move to represent your feelings [Fashionista]
· The never-ending Galliano saga: now he's suing his ex-lawyer [The Cut]