Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Did you know Marimekko makes cute dresses as well as bedding? These classic pop brights are coming to the U.S.! Image via MarimekkoBlog.
· Terrible sales at Gap; head designer Patrick Robinson dismissed [Racked Nat'l]
· Marimekko to open a store in NYC, add e-commerce [Forbes]
· 'Tis the season for redheads [JCReport]
· Agyness Deyn to play a stripper in new film [Telegraph]
· Michelle Obama dances the Dougie in neon Zero Maria Cornejo [Fashionista]
· Even trade? Give retailers your personal info, they give discounts, freebies [WSJ]
· Less than a bag, but just as heavy: Mulberry's 40th annvrsy. book [Creative Review]
· Is Carla Bruni pregnant? [HuffPo]
· Pippa's dress outshines Kate's in the mass-market dress replica frenzy [NYT]