Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Will new AWang fragrance smell like goathair and models-off-duty? [Racked]
· Kristen Stewart changed out of Proenza, into crappy t-shirt for Met Ball afterparty [WWD]
· A McQueen in shining armor: jawdropping looks from Savage Beauty at the Met [Racked NY]
· How bad does it suck to be John Galliano, who just lost his lawyer? [Daily Mail]
· Prada's flesh-colored boots: not just fugly, racially biased, too [HuffPol]
· Giorgio Armani has fans in really high places. Like the clergy [The Guardian]
· For sale: Pierre Cardin. Asking price $1.5 billion. Yes, with a B, billion [WSJ]