Some of the Wonderful, Weird WTF Fashions from the Met Ball
- Karl and his muse Blake. Can someone please explain this to us again?
- Rihanna wearing Stella McCartney -- said it before, we'll say it again: We love this look on her.
- As much as we hate to say it, doesn't Anna look amazing? Of course, you would too if you had the kind of lifestyle that afforded you couture Chanel
- The designers looked amaze, too: like Vera Wang in aâ€¦is it chartreuse? Screaming yellow zonker? Whatever, awesome.
- Apparently, they'll let anyone in. Good thing his hair and her dress matches.
- Tom For and Carolyn Murphy
- We're not really sure of why she's so huge right now, but Mia Wasikowska looks awesome in this Thakoon dress
- The woman of the hour, Sarah Burton. Amaze.
- Kristen Stewart and the Proenza Schouler boys. What do you think they talk about?
- It's all about proportion: Carmelo Anthony and Lala Vasquez
- Kayne in Tory Burch. Hee hee hee, not like THAT in Tory Burch. Again. what do you think they talk about?
- Christina Hendricks inâ€¦does it matter? Why does her stylist hate her so much?
- Eva Mendes in what might be our favorite dress, by Stella McCartney
- Dakota Fanning in Valentino