Pack Your Bags, You're Going to Coac-HELL-a
- Batik bag, Forever 21, $15.80
- Little cross-body bag that comes in a mess of cute prints, available at Le Sports Sac
- It's got that boho vibe, but it's a functional cross-body with a slim profile that you'll use long past Coachella.
- Space-aged and slim: take it off, and you've got a nice place to sit your butt down. Available online at Otaat.
- This small but mighty Cleobella bag is another bag you'll be proud to tote well into summer.
- Hot, rockin', not leather. Available at Nasty Gal for
- Collina Strada's retooled backpack is functional and cute. This model is sold out on the CD website, but you can find stockists that still carry it.
- This George Gina + Lucy bag is sturdy nylon, but still has a more fashiony look. Tons of VERY secure pockets to stow your stuff, too. Available at Emphatic at Fred Segal Santa Monica, among other places.
- If we were totally loaded -- with either money or booze, this gorgeous Matthew Williamson bag would be OURS. We imagine it's something Nicole Richie would be carrying, in her fancy ivory tower VIP section or wherever. <a href="http://www.shopbop.c
- Bone leather cummerbund belt bag by MM6. Yes, technically, WE KNOW IT'S A FANNY PACK. But it's Margiela! And it's 0 at Creatures of Comfort