Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Aldo going to hell for ripping off Toms, with NO CHARITY ANGLE [Racked NY]
· Oxymoron or marketing gimmick: Courtney Love Couture [The Cut]
· Heiress who called Victoria Beckham a fat pig has a new PR stunt [NYPost]
· Better late than never: Miu Miu, Cynthia Vincent hop on e-tail bandwagon [LAT]
· Peep Julianne Moore as Hilary Clinton in new Tony Blair biopic [Refinery 29]
· Rent the Runway's new strategy: target obnoxious Ivy League students [WSJ]
· New UK guidelines to promote truth in advertising for cosmetics [Fashionista]