Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Slash's top hats, lighters, coffee table go to auction at Julien's [UrbanDaddy]
· ... and here's why you'll spend $$ on Slash's used t-shirts: "imitative magic" [NYT]
· Yet another (non-eBay) diffusion line for Derek Lam to launch this year [NYMag]
· What single women spend most of their money on (it's not clothes) [NYT]
· Confirmed?or not: Riccardo Tisci at Dior? [Racked]
· Claudia Schiffer refuses to work the catwalk ever again [HuffPo]
· Kylie Minogue wears Dolce & Gabanna for new world tour [Fashionista]