Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Inevitable but still weird: E! Entertainment brand cosmetics [All the Rage]
· Adorable kids store opens on that sketchy stretch of Highland [Mondette]
· With real stars, Nashville Fashion Week already cooler than LAFW [Racked]
· Alexander Wang's first designer collection for dudes [Racked]
· DUH! PR rep fooled by Gaga impersonator, sent out press releases [Page 6]
· Jessica Simpson, the brand: may get her own stores soon [The Cut]
· Lily Allen gets into the design biz, launches line with sister [Fashionista]