Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Even in her 50s - and even in the '80s! - Elizabeth Taylor really knew how to work that legendary neckline. Image via HuffPo.
· Dawn of the women's labor movement, a tragic fire, and style for all [NYT]
· A new Sassy? Jane Pratt and Tavi team up for new teen fashion site [Refinery29]
· Scoop's Stefani Greenfield launches Theodora & Callum [LAT]
· Elizabeth Taylor's best style moments [HuffPo]
· The great big business of being Anna Wintour [WSJ]
· Dolce and Gabbana going to trial in Italy for tax fraud charges [Fashionista]