Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Handmade for Japan's auction of amazing art objects will support fellow artists working in cities like Kasama and Mashiko, homes to Japan's most legendary ceramic traditions. Textile designer Kaoru Oka and ceramicist Jun Kaneko are among the contributors. Image via NYT.
· Rachel Zoe's baby is coming! [HuffPo]
· Keira Knightley's racy new Chanel ad airs today [LAT]
· Vanity Fair's Punch Hutton to launch fashion line [NYPost]
· How to defrizz your 'do and get of-the-moment beach waves [WSJ]
· Handmade for Japan's auction to support Japanese artisans, craftspeople [NYT]
· Emma Watson's capsule collection for Alberta Ferretti launches [Fashionista]
· Winners in Lagos will represent new African fashion at NYFW [Telegraph]