Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· New eco-conscious "sustainability scores" for garments [NYT]
· Jo Malone launches new fragrance line, Jo Loves [Fashionista]
· Black is the new black: Kelly Cutrone to launch clothing line [Racked]
· Salma Hayek does over-the-counter beauty line for CVS [NY Daily News]
· Rare sighting! Fab Tina Turner turns heads at Armani [HuffPo]
· Bookmakers think Stefano Pilati will be next Dior designer [Telegraph]
· Lady Gaga will both sing and strut at Thierry Mugler [NYMag]