Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Do you wear track pants to work? They do. Image via NYT.
· Hollywood's Irish Import Shop is a year-round enterprise [City'sBest]
· How to make you mani pedi last a loooong time [Bazaar]
· New consumer complaint database launches [ShopSmart]
· CFDA's surprise winners and exclusions at this year's awards [HuffPo]
· Slimmer cuts and higher price tags make sweatpants chic [NYT]
· NBC is casting a new designer reality show [NYMag]
· Umbro's new retro-cool sportswear line [Superfuture]