Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Rodarte shoes. The white on white for $659, the purple and white for $619
- A row of Steven Alan shirts for the men
- Someone is going to score on this neon yellow patent Prada bag. A few blems, $200
- Proenza Schouler PS1 bags, $1795
- Isabel Marant coat, $1019. Sorry, gals, we just saw this one, and it's a size 0.
- Big pile of Alexander Wang bags, some slightly damaged (practically invisible blems), starting at $99
- Rag & Bone leather jacket, $599
- Sorry, ladies, the only Rodarte clothing available are the tees, $29
- Prada jacket, $269
- Miu Miu sandals, $349
T by Alexander Wang onesie, $79
- Alaia, $709
- Alexander McQueen sweater, $399
- Burberry coat for the gents
- Beautiful blue Lanvin bag for $599
- Two Lanvin dresses: at left, $1019 and $1349
- YSL pumps for $549
- A sample of the goodies, including Opening Ceremony, Robert Clergerie, and Manolo
- Lanvin shoe-booties $449
- Rag & Bone sneaks for $159
- Left, Paul Smith shirt for $119, Opening Ceremony knit shirt for $159
Today was like Christmas, our birthday, and the first day of summer vacation all rolled into one deliriously joyful occasion: we got to take a leisurely stroll through the racks of the Barneys Warehouse Sale -- a day before it opened, while everything was fresh, new and organized. (Don't hate: we didn't get to purchase, just inspect.) We don't want to fuel the mania too much, but there are deals there that absolutely warrant a 6am campout. Check the gallery for details. Also, make a note: the venue is slightly different this time, still in the LA Convention Center, but downstairs in Kentia Hall. Starts tomorrow at 8am and goes through Monday, Feb. 21.
· Barneys New York [Official Site]